MS in Library and Information Science
The iSchool at Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA.
MS in Information Science
Department of Information and Media Science, Aarhus University, Denmark
BA in History
Department of History, Aarhus University, Denmark.
Digital Humanities Consultant (September 2012 – )
- Project advising and management
Metadata Encoder, Athens Dialogues E-Journal, Harvard University (2012 – 2013)
- Enriching scholarly articles using XML metadata schema
- Creating authority files
Editor, Mirror of Race Digital Project, Suffolk University (2011 – )
- Website maintenance
- Edit scholarly articles
- Grant writing
Digital Library Intern, Falvey Memorial Library, Villanova University (2011)
- Digitization of and metadata for special collection items
- Worked with open source software developed at Falvey Memorial Library
- Transcribing primary sources.
IT Architect, Technology Strategy Section, DR(Danish Broadcasting Corp.)(2007-2009)
- Developing Technology Strategy, policies and standards
- Project management
Policy Assistant, Royal Danish Embassy, New Delhi, India (2002-2003)
- Research for the political department
- Facilitate meetings for EU embassies in India
Stagiere, European Parliament, Brussels, Belgium
- Policy research
- Administrative services
Teaching Assistant, Department of History, Aarhus University, Denmark (2000-2001)
- Teaching a class of 20 students research methodology
- Developing syllabi and teaching materials
Languages: Danish(native), German(advanced), French(basic), Swedish(fluent), Norwegian(fluent) Computer proficiency in: MS office, Mac OS, HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, Python. Library Standards: MARC21, AACR2, FRBR, LCSH, LCC, DDC, Dublin Core, MODS, METS, EAD, TEI.